IPL Photo Facial
Laser Skin Rejuvenation $190 Regular – $140 Special
This preventative and corrective treatment kick-starts collagen production to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The service uses advanced science to plump and rejuvenate the skin for a firmer, more youthful finish. It safely treats active acne, acne scares, uneven skin tone, rosacea, and enlarged pores. A gentle cleanse and tone are followed by the Laser Genesis treatment. Safe on all skin types, this is our most sought-after skin solution. Excellent when combined with a Power Peel
Who can be treated?
Men and women of any age who wish to improve their skin can be treated. Skin which is lax, has surface wrinkles, redness, brown spots, or enlarged pores are the most common conditions to treat.
What areas can be treated?
The most popular areas for treatment are the face and neck, but other body parts such as the arms and abdomen, are also frequently treated.
What do the treatments feel like?
The IPL FotoFacial delivers a series of pulses of light. When each pulse of light is delivered, you may feel a mild, brief pinching sensation. Laser Genesis treatments are gentle and soothing. During the session you will feel a series of warm pulses along your skin. With each Titan pulse, you will first feel cool, then a brief heating sensation followed by a cool feeling. Most patients are comfortable without taking any medication; a few prefer taking a mild pain reliever beforehand.
How many treatments will I need?
Each treatment regimen is different and customized to an individual patient?s needs. Most patients can expect between 3 and 5 treatments.
Are there any side effects?
The most common side effect is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours.
When will I see results?
Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several months with the Titan and Genesis and you will typically see results immediately after treatment with the Foto facial.
How does 3D Skin Rejuvenation compare with other laser treatments?
Most lasers treat only one or two aging conditions. They may diminish red or brown spots; they may just reduce lax skin. Only 3D Skin Rejuvenation addresses all of the most common conditions of aging: age spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and lax skin.
Laser stretch mark treatment $150 Regular – $110 Special
Forget stretch marks, remember confidence!
- Stretch marks are caused by a lack of collagen and elastin during times of intengrowth periods that result in tears in the deeper layers of the skin.
- When these tears heal they form scar tissue resulting in what is known as stretch marks.
- Fractional heats the scar tissue to a therapeutic temperature to repair and regenerate the skin’s natural production of collagen.
- Fractional RF targets stretch marks by using a combination of fractional radio frequency (fractional RF) and dermal stamping which penetrates the deeper layers resulting in tighter looking skin with a more even tone.
- This allows you to forget stretch marks and regain body confidence.
What?are the benefits?
- The benefits of Fractional RF are impressive and lead to a visible reduction in stretch marks.
- This treatment is suitable for all skin types and reinforces the skin’s supportive elements.
- All clients can expect an overall evening of skin tone, allowing them to regain confidence in their skin.
- It results in minimal to no downtime; is versatile; non-invasive and can be tailored to treat numerous skin conditions.
Laser Pigmentation $200 Regular – $130 Special
Reduce pigmentation and increase your skin’s radiance.
Pigmentation can be caused by a number of different factors, however more often than not it is a result of too much time in the sun.
This might take the form of freckles, age spots or larger patches of discolored skin.
We provide a combination of affordable treatments such as medical- grade Candela laser pigmentation removal, Cosmedical-grade peels and dermal rolling to reduce the discoloration and even out skin tone, increasing its natural radiance.
- Our Skin Experts use state-of-the-art GentleLase Pro lasers to perform the treatment and are experienced in the reduction of superficial pigmentation delivering fantastic results.
- The laser is attracted to the melanin in the skin which absorbs the light and is drawn to the surface without harming the surrounding tissue.
- Once drawn to the surface, the pigmentation will dry and fall off the area treated.